Our Data Centers with a Global footprint.
BEZA utilizes the worlds leading data center providers to solve complex needs for our customers across the globe. Our partners include Amazon AWS, Coresite, Equinix, Google Cloud, IBM, and Microsoft Azure – all global leaders in providing data center infrastructure. Our value is derived from offering customizable solutions and economy of scale so SMB can complete on equal footing with large enterprises.
Currently, we deliver web hosting solutions in over 35 data centers across the world. This past year, we successfully launched seven new locations and for 2016 we’re on target to add an additional 9 data centers this year to expand our presence in high growth areas to elevate our customers business success.
Hong Kong, China
Santa Carla, CA
San Jose, CA
Washington, DC 1
- Direct connect available to Amazon Web Services
- Nine of the top 10 global CDNs located here
- Directly connect to nine leading ad exchanges
- Access to one of the top three peering and exchange markets, including the largest peering exchange on the U.S. East Coast
- Provides connections to key metro areas such as Chicago, New York and London
- Home to one of three GRX peering locations in the world